Monday, April 5, 2010

Conference weekend

Wow, Conference was good wasn´t it? It turns out that I didn´t get to watch all of it because of the lovely Satelite connection in our Chapel but what I did see was good. I even got to watch the first day in English! Wahoo! But the second day was all sorts of a mess and so what I did see I watched in Portuguese which was still good but nothing like English. Elder Anderson translated his talk to Portuguese so that was cool hearing it with his own voice. Accent and all. Lol!
I moved. I got a phone call Tuesday that said I was moving houses Wednesday. So we finished working that day and packed up and moved out. This past week we had one pday, one night of packing, one day of moving, one day of training for the new missionaries with President, 2 days of Conference and 1 1/2 days of working. This week, I´ve got fire in my bones to work. I just want to get out there cause I´m sick of being cooped up. I think I´ve got something similiar to "cabin fever" lol.
I know this email is way short. I didn´t want it to be but time runs short and I gotta go. Longer one next week. I promise.
I love you all so much
Love,
Shelle

No comments:

Post a Comment