Oi loved ones!
First things first, I hope that everyone is well and having
lots of fun in the states. I´m sure the weather is still really
cold there. It seems to get alot colder in January and
February if I remember right. The Lord gave me a big
blessing by putting me in Casa Grande cause it doesn´t
seem to be too hot here. Everyone keeps asking me if
it´s miserably hot here for me and I really haven´t been
too bad. The say that January and February are the
nastier months for the heat but I havn´t complained
since I got in this area. Lol! It really isn´t too bad. Even
with the fact that I´m walking around all day. I´ve had
more rainy days than sunny days.
I love my area lots and lots. We have transfers next week
so that probably means that I´ll get yanked out and thrown
in the middle of misery again. Lol, Just kidding. I don´t think
I´ve hit misery yet. And if I got anywhere close to it, it was
only because of the nasty cold weather I expirienced when I
got to Brazil. But I think that I will stay in this area for a
while yet.
So, I have difficulties staying awake during church. I sleep
fine but I think because I don´t exercise in the morning I
just can´t stay awake. But I always nod off. This last Sunday
I thought I did pretty good with not nodding off. It only
happened a couple times. But after Sacrament meeting
the piano player came up to me and commented on the
fact that I was sleeping during church. And I´m pretty sure
that everyone noticed that was on the stand. Bishop gave
a talk and later when I shook his hand he had a huge grin
on his face that said, "Funny American that can´t stay awake."
Needless to say, I´m determined to stay awaked this Sunday.
I will bite down on hot peppers if I have to but I will stay awake.
One last thing before I go. My Pday is being moved. Monday
is the day. The Area President decided to move the day and
so that´s what is happening. So don´t forget me and send me
emails before Monday so I can continue feeling loved. Lol!
Love you all lots and lots and I´m grateful for your support and everthing.
Love,
Shelle
No comments:
Post a Comment