Monday, December 20, 2010

FELIZ NATAL!!!!!!!!

This week is Christmas!! How this year flew. I´m doing well. I´m getting to the point where emails don´t have such great valor anymore. I just want a cell phone...I never thought I would say that again. Lol! But I´m great. I´m happy. I´m fat. I´m cooking in the sun. I´m alive. I´m still American. I´m still trying to act like a Brasilian. I´m content.

This week we were walking in the street and a white three-legged dog started to chase us. What an expirience that was. I decided that I didn´t want that so a got my umbrella ready and my companion (who was thinking better) throw me in the way. I got out of it with only 6 stitches. Just kidding. When the dog saw my umbrella he backed off. It was good. I was worried but it all turned out okay. I´ve been having fun this week scaring my companion by grabbing here calf or ankle and making angry dog sounds. Lol! She always jumps. It´s great.

So we had transfers. I´m officially going to finish my mission in Campo de Fora and Sister Fonseca will be my last companion. We are both very excited about that and I´m sure that this will be something incredible. We´ve got big plans for this transfer and I´m stoked.

With the transfers, the other two sisters in our house have left. They closed that area and now it is just us here in this apartment. I miss them but I love the space. We are much more organized and much more on top of the hour. It was a little difficult before with 4 sisters and one bathroom. But life continued. Life is better now though. Lol!

We had our Mission Christmas Party. It was great because everyone was there. Our who mission with more or less 180 missionaries. It was incredible. President had a great message planed and then we ate and had a talent show and played around then we had transfers and got presents and went home to work. What a good day... I´ll miss this next year I think. But not enough to send out my papers again any time soon. Lol!

Well, I´m stoked for the telephone call this week. It´s gonna be awesome. My last important telephone call in the mission. That is a trunky thought. Lol! Alright, I need to go before I think on that too much. Thanks for all of your support and love and prayers. You guys are awesome and I hope you all have an excellent week and that Christmas is full of fun and laughing and playing around. Take care. Be safe during the holidays!!!

Love,
Shelle

No comments:

Post a Comment