Monday, August 16, 2010

Mudanças

Hey Everyone! This week has been really good. Its been freezing cold weather!! I don´t even know what to do with myself. I found only one thing that helps...We were walking down the street, I was on the sidewalk (Not a smart idea in São Paulo) and my companions were by my side but closer to the street than me. We were all hunched over to block the wind and next thing I know I smacked my head pretty good on a metal box that holds trash. Ouch! Dang sidwalks! But after that I really didn´t feel the cold so strongly. Had I known that that was all I had to do I would have bang my head against something much earlier. Lol! Jk.
We had a meeting with President and Sister Jackson this week. It was really great. It was just for the sisters in the mission and it was 2 days. I loved it! There are alot of changes in the mission happening and it was a meeting to get us up to date on all the things that should be obvious but I really learned alot. It was great. And I also got to see 2 of my companions before they took off. They are leaving the mission today. Man, how I learned alot from them and I´ve got so much respect and love for them. Maybe you remember when I mentioned them earlier. Sister Pradera and Sister Viera. They were my companions when we were in a quartet. The Fantastic Four! Ha! I appreciate how much you can learn from each of your campions here on the mission. It is an expirience that you can never get in any other place. I love it!!
Let´s see...what else...Life is good. Sorry that this email is shorter than usual. Pday is shorter also because we have a lot to do. I hope everyone has a great week. Love you all alot!
Love,
Shelle

No comments:

Post a Comment