This week was really great. I had lots of good expiriences and lots of times when I wanted to smack people hard across the head and alot of cake. Lol! Thursday was my comps birthday and she had a couple of surprise parties and that was a fun break. It was also the last week of the transfer so we were running hard all week to try to make it a good end to the transfer. I was so sure that I was staying in this area. I had so much that I wanted to do here still. Then Sunday we got a phone call and the Elder on the other end said that I would be transfered. Hmm... I almost cried. I was in shock and so was Sister Da Silva. She didn´t want to stay in this area at all. Lol! Then we got another phone call. It was my District Leader and his comp saying that they played a joke on us and they didn´t know who was being transfered and who would stay. Little punks. But all is well and later that night we recieved the phone call that said I would stay in the area and Sister Da Silva would leave. She was a great comp but I´m glad for a change. Lol!
P-day today was great! I thought that I couldn´t play soccer at all but it turns out I just need grass. We went to the ward in the interior to have a bbq and play soccer and their field there has grass. I played barefoot instead of with my bulky tennis and it was soo much better than cement or the cultural hall in the chapel. I´m trying to get some fancy foot work going on but most of the time I end up falling. Lol! No worries. When I get hurt i take it like a man and "rub some dirt in it!"
My hammock is lovely and relaxing. I´m still enjoying it everynight when we get done planning for the next day. I just wish that I had a pday where I could relax in it but my pdays are alway rushed so I don´t see that happening soon. Lol! Oh! Another thing. We may move houses in this area and if we do I will live with some members that have a piano and I can practice piano everynight and maybe get some skills there. I´m kicking myself for being a little brat and not learning when I was young.
I haven´t been using sunblock on my legs and feet cause they haven´t been burning but the other day I actually looked at my feet and they look like that should be the feet of a 90-year-old. I have so many wrinkles on my feet! Bah! Needless to say, I´ve started using sunblock and its getting better. Thank you Trish.
I´m really getting to where I love this area and the people in it and it´s great cause I never want to leave and I get to stay for at least 5 more weeks. I have a bunch of people that I´m teaching that are awesome and have lots of potencial. It makes work so much easier when you like the people. Lol!
I can think of nothing else to write. It´s like when I talk to President, I always have alot that I want to say but when I get the chance to say it I forget everything there was so say. Sorry if my letters are getting shorter or more and more boring. I´m sure this next week will be an interesting one. Wait in anticipation for the next letter...ha.
Love you all sooo much! Thanks for the letters and support.
Love,
Shelle
No comments:
Post a Comment