Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4 months and 1 umbrella later...‏



Sent: Wed 11/25/09 7:53 AM
Dearest Family and Friends,

At this lovely time of the year I thought
I would share with you a few things that
I am grateful for. Here they are.

Warm showers, Toilets you can flush the
paper down, sweatpants, umbrellas,
sunblock, ENGLISH, peanut butter,
deodorant, electric fans, my calves that
are the size of Utah now (They will be
the size of Texas soon,) Email, Bananas,
Ice Cream, Washing machine and dryer,
snow, P-DAY, Benedryl, ibuprofen,
patience, family, friends, the gospel,
prayer, scriptures, and the sugar cane
with cashew that I'm drinking right now...

This list definitely isn't in order of
importance but these are things that I am
very grateful for in my life. Especially
my family cause they are the best ever
and they write me and send me goodies
and I love them muito, muito, muito, muito!

We had another really good rainstorm
yesterday. The lower roads turned into
rivers for a bit. We were a long ways
from our house this time but made it
back before it got too bad. But my
umbrella didn't survive the storm. I
need to buy a new one. Poor thing was
beat until I felt like I only had a
strainer over my head to keep the rain
off. So another thing I'm grateful for,
the waterproof camera case that EJ
bought me before I left. My camera did
make it through the storm. Thanks!

Well, I am in a trio. Yeah, I know.
Lol! Shes on her second mission and
she goes around with random groups of
sisters to help train them and shes
with us for a couple days this week.
Shes way smart and an great missionary
and incredibly intimidating. She is
Brazilian and I can hardly understand
what she is saying cause she talks so
blasted fast but that's okay cause it's
nice to have someone around that
understands everything. Me and Sister
Hyatt were lost for a while i think.
But other than that not a lot is new.

Everything is great and I hope that
everyone is having a blast for
Thanksgiving. Travel to your
destinations safely and this is the
last plea I can make for this
Holiday so please, please, please,
please! take lots of pictures for me
to enjoy! I love you all sooo much
and I think about you lots! But only
when I should,...and sometimes when I
shouldn't but not excessively. I promise
when I get home from the mission I will
relearn to spell but for now please
just forgive me. Love you and be safe
and have fun!!

Peace out
Love,
Shelle

No comments:

Post a Comment