Hello!
Hope every one is well! Love you all lots! We went prosylyting last friday in the big bad city. It wasn´t so bad except I didn´t understand as much as I wish I did. These people just talk so fast that I can´t keep up with them when I´m trying to translate in my head and understand what they are talking about! But we met some people that took the BOM from us and said they would read it so that´s good.
Don´t send letters to me at the CTM anymore. I will be gone next week so you will have to send them to the mission home. I don´t have that address on me right now but I will either send it next week or else mom can attach it to this email for me. Either way. I´m way excited to get out there and see where I´ll be going! My next email will have my first area in it and I don´t know if I´ll have much time to talk about the area and my comp but I will try to get that to you sooner than later.
I know I´ve gotten emails from people and I haven´t responded but it´s not because I don´t love you it is because I have no time to email. If you send me your home address then I will handwrite you a letter and send it off. It takes 2 or more weeks to get there but you´ve got a better chance of hearing from me through that than you do through email. There is just no time!!
I´m still trying really really hard to learn the language and understand the gospel more. I don´t know which is harder to deal with. The fact that Portuguese can only come so fast or that I know close to nothing about this gospel. Lol! But I realize I know more than most of the people in this world so my little knowledge can go along way.
I went to the temple for the last time in the CTM today. It was lovely. I had a good time and saw a friend that I knew in the CTM before she left for her mission. It´s going to be crazy leaving everyone hear and going our seperate ways next week but I´m sure it´s all for the best and I´m excited to see what´s out there. Wish me luck!
I tried climbing a tree a couple days ago. It was about as big around as a basketball and no limbs so you can image that wasn´t easy. I ended up maybe 3 feet in up the tree before I slid and recieve a lovely wound. Okay just a little scratch on my forearm but it´s enough that my companions make fun of me. It has fro the most part healed up.
I love you all and hope that everything is going great! Keep me updated and take care!
Love,
Shelle
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment